Pre-Lease Signing Checklist
Once your application has been approved, a representative from Mather Real Estate, LLC will call you and set an appointment for you to come in and sign your lease. The process normally takes about fifteen minutes to complete and is conducted at our office located at 14160 W. 107th St., Lenexa, KS 66215. Please CONTACT US if you need additional directions.
We encourage all of our new tenants to come to the lease signing prepared and on time. All parties signing the lease must personally appear at the lease signing and should bring the following items with them:
1) Valid driver’s license or state identification card.
2) Cashier’s check, money order, or personal check for the full amount required to cover security deposit and first month’s rent.
3) Utility confirmation numbers. Please bring print outs or forwards confirmation e-mails to us.
4) Local & Billing contact information including names, phone numbers, and e-mails.
5) Tenants are encouraged to participate in our Auto-ACH rent payments. Please bring a voided copy of your check and banking information to sign up for Auto-ACH payments. – Auto-ACH Authorization Form
You will be signing several documents that are included with the lease package. You are required to obtain a liability insurance policy from your insurance agent. You will also be required to transfer utilities into your name. All tenants are encouraged to have the utilities put in their names as soon as they receive their move-in date. This will save time during the signing process. If, however, utilities have not been switched into your name 24 hours after your move-in date, they will be scheduled for disconnection.
During the lease signing, you have the opportunity to read the documents as well as ask questions about anything you need further explanation or clarification on. Our representative will go over each document with you and is knowledgeable in all areas of the lease.
Once you have signed your paperwork, and we have received your cashier’s check or money order, you will be sent copies of the lease paperwork and a walk-through will be scheduled for your move-in.